Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: What is it with ...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member ElGRANDPEEHOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TenTallBen:


    Whan in the hell strip club do you go to? I can't get a domestic beer for less than 4 bucks at the shittiest strip joint here in town.
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Filthy obviously has a VIP card! forums

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 18, 2002 05:26 PM: Message edited by: ElGRANDPEEHOLE ]</font>

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Filthy McNastie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.nighttrips.com

    That's about the best titty bar in town.

    L8.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zzubevol:


    Yes.

    (butterknife, hold your breath, and keep waiting for your list. you'll get it when i give it.)
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    10.5k posts??? Jesus!!!!!!!! Who is this waste of human life?

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Pogue Mahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Buttspray:


    10.5k posts??? Jesus!!!!!!!! Who is this waste of human life?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Rack! Certainly an issue worthy of exploring.

    Sincerely,
    The first week of "The"

  5. #55
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard they busted a Russian prosti ring in El Paso, talk about spreading love around, yikes.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member J in Fresneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rack cuda for the TJ story.....

    Been there done that and still wince at the hag that was trying to work an angle at the table the buds and I were sitting at. I swear those sleazy fucks at the bar are pimping there own family. I got the fuck out and found a more respectable place to drink a few brews only to wonder why the hell we were in TJ in the first place as we walked back across the bridge to the parking lot on the US side through the beggars and riff raff.
    Once was surely enough for me.
    I have been over to Tecate since and found it to be a better place to relax without all the BS you have in TJ.

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 18, 2002 09:54 PM: Message edited by: J in Fresneck ]</font>

  7. #57
    Inactive Member OmegaVerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fester, you seem to be missing a vital piece of information ...

    1. I "tipped" the waitress because I had to pay the drink. Why break a $5 for the single?

    2. I "tipped" the bouncer because I had to pay $10 to get in the room anyways.

    3. I didn't "tip" the stripper because, had you paid attention and could use logic to deduce conclusions, I know her personally.

    She was sick of strange guys trying to grope her ass ... and let me (somebody she knows) do it to get her away from the crowd. I was not one to complain.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Larson E. Whipsnade's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Sonny but I don't get it either.

    You let this chick give you a three-hour lap dance and you didn't tip her because you "know her personally?" forums

    Why not just take her home, fuck her brains out, and then set her up with some cash so she doesn't have to strip for tightass mutherfuckers like yourself? forums forums

  9. #59
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Buttspray:


    10.5k posts??? Jesus!!!!!!!! Who is this waste of human life?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    1. whats interesting is that nutspray has been asking this same question, using all sorts of tactics, for ohhh a few months now. the last time was a few days ago when i pointed out that someone, an administrator at that, did exactly the brown nosing crap that Inept's been crapping on with for days now.

    2. i've been posting at hb for a couple of years and then some, fucknuts. i'm sorry my post count makes you cry.

    3. and if i were you, or half as dull and uninteresting as you, nutspray, i'd wonder who i was too.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pogue Mahone:


    Rack! Certainly an issue worthy of exploring.

    Sincerely,
    The first week of "The"
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I don't think that nimrod begging to know who or what I am will even remotely get this.

    Sincerely,
    I like to post scat pictures

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •